- #GeoEdChat 1 (6 Feb ) with David Rogers: Putting geography at the centre of your school.
- #GeoEdChat 2 (13 Feb) with Kevin Suess: How do you use social media and Web 2.0 resources to teach about geography?
- #GeoEdChat 4 (27 Feb) with Steve Mouldey: How do you ensure conceptual progression of your students?
- #GeoEdChat 6 (13 Mar) with National Geographic: Education: How can we convince policy makers that geography education is important?
- #GeoEdChat 7 (10 May) with Steve Mouldey: What is a successful 21st Century Geographer?
- #GeoEdChat 8 (18 May) with Daniel Ellison: How can play be used to improve geographies?
- #GeoEdChat 9 (24 May) with Steve Mouldey: Cross curricular collaboration – Golden opportunity or end of specialism?
- #GeoEdChat 10 (2 June) with Stephen Matthews: Are traditional skills in geography still useful?
- #GeoEdChat 12 (16 October) with Steve Mouldey: How do you use your School Grounds to teach Geography?